Before Starting The Miracle Morning Summary, let’s discuss the author Hal Elrod, who was born in May 30, 1979. The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod book was published in December 7, 2012.
The Miracle Morning Summary
“The Miracle Morning the 6 Habits That Will Transform Your Life Before 8AM” by Hal Elrod. Now is the time for you to wake up to you fullest potential. The old saying you snooze you lose has a deeper meaning than any of us realize. Think about why did you wake up this morning and whatever that reason is an embrace it and use it as your reason to wake up. Now for anyone out there that’s a snooze-a-holic. Hal breaks down a 5 step snooze-proof wake up strategy.
- Set your Intentions before you go to bed.
- Move your alarm clock across the room that way you have to stand up and go and turn it off.
- Brush your teeth.
- Drink a complete glass of water
- Get dressed or jumped in the shower.
Do that process and you won’t have to worry about being a snooze-a-holic. One of the other great principles in “The Miracle Morning” is 6 practices that guaranteed to save you from a life of unfulfilled potential.
The Miracle Morning Summary – Savers
Life savers and he says savers as an acronym, S.A.V.E.R.S. The 1st “S” is for silence, begin every day with silence as a way to reduce stress and gain some type of self-awareness. The 2nd in savers is “A” day is for affirmations to create your affirmations. Think about what you really want in life, why you want it, whom you are committed to being, what you are committed to doing, also add inspirational quotes and philosophies to it.
The next letter and savers is “V” is for visualization. Visualize exactly what you want. Visualize the person that you need to become to achieve all of these great things.
The next is “E” is for exercise. Morning exercise should be a staple in your daily rituals now this doesn’t have to be necessarily going to the gym for two hours, it can literally just be doing a couple sit ups on the floor or buying a tiny trampoline jumping up and down on that.
The next letter is “R” which is for reading. Reading is a 5th practice of the life savers in this process. Read the more you read the more you learn the more you earn as Warren Buffett has said.
The last “S” is scribbling. Scribbling is the final practice in the life savers and is really just another word for writing. So write 5-10 minutes a day a journal just tell all your thoughts out put them on paper organized goals that you have for out the day.
The Miracle Morning Summary – 6 Minute Miracle
Another great principle in this book is something that Hal calls the 6 minute Miracle. Now the 6 minute miracle is designed to get real results in 6 minutes.
The 1st minute is to envision yourself waking up peacefully every single morning with the big yawn and stretch and smile on your face. The 2nd minute is to pull out your daily affirmations, the ones that remind you of your unlimited potential, and also what’s most important to you? What are your priorities? The 3rd minute is to close your eyes and visualize what you desire you have a vision board that’s great use that. The 4th minute, take one minute to write down some of the things that you’re grateful for and that you’re proud of.
The 5th minute grab your self-help book and invest one miraculous minute reading a page or 2. Learn a new idea something that you can incorporate in your day to become better. And the six- minute stand up and spend the last minute moving your body for 60 seconds, maybe run in place, maybe do a minute of jumping jacks, sit-ups, whatever just get the body moving. Motion creates emotion. Now it’s very important to customize your miracle morning because everybody has different dreams, goals, and desires. So make your miracle morning customized to set yourself up to achieve the life that you’ve always dreamed of and to have all the filling success you’ve ever desired.
I hope you will have understood the complete The Miracle Morning Summary“. If you are interested to read the complete book, you can Download or buy The Miracle Morning Book.
The Miracle Morning Summary by Hal Elrod Quotes
- “Love the life you have while you create the life of your dreams. Don’t think you have to choose one over the other.”
- “Give up being perfect for being authentic.”
- “You are where you are because of who you were, but where you go depends entirely on who you choose to be.”
- “Why is it that when a baby is born we often refer to him or her as ‘the miracle of life’ but then we go on to accept mediocrity for our own lives. When did we lose sight of the Miracle that WE are living?”
- “Strive to make everyday the best day of your life, because there is no good reason not to.”
- “The moment you accept responsibility for EVERYTHING in your life is the moment you can change ANYTHING in your life.”
- “Every goal we have is preceded by a process. The secret to success is to be committed to the daily process, without being emotionally attached to your results. You should absolutely be emotionally engaged in your goals, but not emotionally attached. What’s the difference? When you are emotionally engaged, you create excitement & enthusiasm for the possibility of achieving your goals, but when you are emotionally attached you create fear & pain that you might not.”
- “If you want more energy, put yourself in situations where energy is required. Your body will naturally response and always produce the energy you need, but not if you’re just sitting around complaining about not having enough energy.”
- “Those who only do what they feel like… don’t do much. To be successful at anything you must take action even when you don’t feel like it, knowing that the action itself will produce the motivation you need to follow through.”
- “You are always exactly where you are supposed to be, experiencing what you need to experience, to learn what you must learn, in order to become the person you need to be to create the life you truly want. Always.”